At the start of 2015, here’s what’s been taking shape on the horizon:
- Consumer & Culture: Changing generational tides.
- Economy & Industry: Evolving norms.
- Brand & Marketing: Raising the bar and progressing us forward.
What does this mean for your business?
- Consumer & Culture: How you target will continue to be less reliant on demographics and more on attitudes and behaviors. Age as a defining marketing factor will become more homogenous.
- Economy & Industry: With many industries being redefined as we speak, strategy requires vigilance in learning, as things aren’t always what they seem, and adaptation to new information, while keeping an eye on a north star.
- Brand & Marketing: It’s time to question whether or not your company and brand are doing enough to raise the bar in your industry and meet consumers’ demand for more socially-conscious companies.