This spring and summer, here’s what’s been taking shape on the horizon:
- Consumer & Culture: There’s a feeling of advancement, being on the offense, and seeking a better position. Women are standing up for themselves, while men are demanding to be seen and heard as fathers. Cities are continuing to become more vibrant, wonderful, preferred places to live.
- Economy & Industry: In industry, there’s a raising of the bar, often based on consumer demand, but also driven by what’s good for business.
- Brand & Marketing: With brands, there’s a reminder to be vigilant and engage with your consumers and brand on a regular basis. It’s a reminder that branding is an art—while there may be some simple wins, it’s hard work to maintain relevance.
What does this mean for your business?
- Consumer & Culture: Brands have an opportunity to take a proactive role in supporting cultural progress and cementing new norms. It’s a great way to put your brand at the forefront.
- Economy & Industry: The new 4 R’s (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Reinvent) can be good for business and the consumer, not just the planet. Apply them to your business.
- Brand & Marketing: Branding requires discipline and vigilance. Never stand still, and always keep a pulse on brand health to know which may the wind is blowing to redirect before it’s too late.